Alpine linux ... on the road to sucking less
Managing Director, Webconverger
I really like Docker
- Dockerfile is genius
- hub.docker.com confuses me
- Docker's API sucks! How to list containers? `docker ps -a`
- Logging still sucks
- Single process containers are a bit limited to me
Systemd's systemd-nspawn has better process control & logging solution imo ...
It sucks less
My Webcam problem
No sane HTTP support !! P2P? UPNP? No thanks! Blog
How to do this?
- We could write this in golang... but it would be totally non-trivial
- authentication for ftpd & httpd
- maybe something for processing the media?
Managing auth... any good ideas?
- use Alpine linux (less is more)
- musl is probably the most important OS development of late
- think about package re-use not module re-use
Use the left and right arrow keys or click the left and right
edges of the page to navigate between slides.
(Press 'H' or navigate to hide this message.)